Thursday, June 30, 2011

Handing Back the Keys

We got the house finished yesterday and it looks good, probably cleaner than when we moved in.  Carpet guy is coming today, I'll have to walk down as once again I don't have a car.  It will be good to hand back those keys, I'll give the real estate Phill's mobile number and he can deal with them from now on, I daresay they'll charge us for the carpet damage but that's okay we won't have it taken out of the bond this time will just pay them cash.  Glad to see the end of that tenancy.  We had some good times in that house but mostly bad memories will stay with us from our time there.
Phill's attitude to Emily is increasingly odd.  She saw a shrink yesterday and he spoke to his sister last night who says she found Josh's email address on her computer which is proof that she used his email account to change the FB password.  But everyone is still making excuses for her and it beggars belief.  Josh and I are so, so angry at her for what she did to him, knowing he is doing it tough at school as it is and knowing what her actions would have caused for him.  She wanted to talk to Josh but he refused and Phill was brow beating him until I went out and told him to stop.  She was arguing the point on the phone and Phill got angry with her, and more so when I refused to speak to her.  We stood our ground and I just ignored him and he went to bed as he had an early shift, and threw some magazines I had on the bed across the room.  What a child.  He's ignored these kids for most of their lives preferring to chase the dollar and be away most of the time, and now he's suddenly Emily's champion.  Her biggest problem is there are no consequences for her actions, now there is, she has totally alienated both me and Joshua.  The stupid Juvenile Justice person (failed solicitor I suspect) told Phill not to listen to the police who have their own agenda and that Emily should plead not guilty.  What?  She is guilty, and to not plead that will drag this on even longer, wasting everyone's time.  None of these people will speak to me for some reason.  I know her better than anyone, and have had to deal with her mostly on my own for the past few years through all the drama. 
Instead of barring her from the internet altogether she is only barred from using Facebook.  I wonder how Phill's sister, who is suffering from cancer and not well at all, will police this, Emily will find some way of getting onto it, or at least finding another method to spread her hate on the net.
Emily is so much like his family, they will get what they want no matter who gets hurt or trampled on in the process.
Oh and in another "I can't believe it" moment, we were loading up the trailer with the last of our stuff yesterday afternoon at the old house, when stupid cow from across the street slows down in her car and say's "Are you moving?"  I just glared at her then ignored her but Phill replied,  then she asked where we were moving to.  I said "Away" and Phill told her what street (why????)  She then asked, and my jaw was dropping by this time, what end, and he told her!!!  None of our neighbours as much said hello to us for the whole two years we lived there, and certainly never offerred any help during what were obviously hard times for us.  In fact they spied on us and reported to the Crazy Landlady!  I just could not believe it.  There certainly are some fuckheads in the world.  I hope some violent noisy bikies move into that house. ;)

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

wow..talk about nenial..I raised 3 kids..I know about making boundaries and making them accountable..stand your ground..your right.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Ain't that some Shit m/f. Ain't that SOME SHIT!!!!
(((hugs)))

Middle Child said...

Might give the local Bandidos your address ha ha

1.6 loss (1) 91kg (1) Albion Hotel (1) Alex (1) Alex present (1) baby clothes (1) banana bread (1) bath bombs (1) better sleep (1) BIG suprises (1) blocked drain (1) Bumblebee sculpture (1) burning off (1) cancer (1) census (1) chair (1) chemical imbalance (1) Chris (1) Christmas ramblings (1) cold (1) Crunchy Nut Chicken (1) day two WW (1) death party (1) Distance Ed (1) Dot (1) Dot's death (1) DP changes electives (1) drug and alcohol counsellor (1) dying (1) Em tantrum (1) Em's diary (1) Emily is accepted into Distance Education (1) Emily meltdown (1) Emily's 16th birthday (1) enigma bear (1) first weigh in (1) fish drama (1) flood (1) Foxy stew (1) fruit cake (1) garlic potatoes (1) hair cut (2) haircut (1) herb seedlings (1) herbs (1) house inspection (1) HSIE merit (1) Jan's first grandson (1) Jervis Bay (1) Johnny (1) joining Weight Watchers (1) Josh bed (1) Josh goes back to school (1) Josh haircut (1) Josh school photos (1) kittens (1) leadership challenge (1) Little Beef Wellingtons (1) marriage (1) Mason drags the chain....again (1) mediation (1) mentor morning tea (1) mentoring for Josh (1) mineral pool picnic (1) Miss Bobbie (1) Mum 85 (1) new house (1) polished lounge (1) pool (1) pork and veal lasagne (1) pork balls (1) pyromaniac (1) rain (1) Sarah (1) school holidays (1) Shrek 4 (1) SIDS for Kids (1) skinny jeans (1) Skype (1) smashed window (1) snoring (1) snow peas (1) Spring (1) staying put (1) stick blender (1) streaks (1) sweet chilli sauce (1) teriyaki salmon marinade (2) Thai beef salad (1) Thai marinade (1) Thai takeaway (1) transmission (1) Valentine (1) Valentines Day (1) veal parmigiana (1) Vonnie (1) weight loss (1) Weight Watchers day one (1) Wii fit (1) Womanity (1) writing book (1) zebras (1)