Monday, May 16, 2011

New Boots!

I didn't even bother to try to wake her this morning.  I dropped Josh at school and drove to Wagga.  I took her phone and the modem and my laptop and other personal belongings.  How sad to have to do that?  And if she refused to go to school I'm certainly not going make her being at home too comfortable.
I got myself a new top and these great boots.  I haven't worn boots for years, I usually can't get my big feet into them.  Looked around the shops a bit and did some grocery shopping and came home.  She rushed right out (in her nightie at 1.30pm) and demanded her phone which I gave her.  Then she started with the abuse.  I tried to ignore her but I was shaking although I tried not to show it.  She said some awful, awful things to me.  She tried to make out she was smoking, I have no idea why she would lie about that, I can smell a smoker a mile away and she has never smelled like smoke.  I've deleted and blocked her on Facebook so I don't have to see her drivel on there.  I don't know why she is why she is but she's not going to ruin this family. 
And if anyone wants to judge me and believe the lies of a silly 15 year old girl, they need to know the facts.  People who really know me know the truth, and the truth is I am totally unsupported in all this and just don't know what to do anymore.  So easy to point fingers and offer no help.
Just made a really nice sauce for lasagne tonight which Josh requested.  I put carrots, celery and some puree broccoli in it so he'll get some vegies (if he actually eats it!)
We have a mouse plague here at the moment.  Driving along the Bomen road lots ran out in front of me and then I realised all the marks on the bitumen were squashed mice!  I have never seen anything like it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you pay for her phone? Cos if you do then you have every right to take her phone off of her. Kids these days seem to think internet access is a right not a privilige.

The mice stuff sounds gross.

:)

sally-anne

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I ( an enabler :0( ) think you should have her cell phone service shut off.
BUT first ....lay it out on the line to her.
No school, no cell phone. Your choice.
Mother's hearts are big enough to withstand pain and heartache.
This too shall pass. (((hugs)))

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

P.S. Very nice boots.
If they had a more pointed toe, I'd tell you where to plant one.
Just joking. ;0)

yellowdoggranny said...

I had all sorts of advice..you dont need advice..you need support..try and get it..love jac

Middle Child said...

Great boots - made for walkin' Are you ever able to get her on a "nice " day and ask her why she is so nasty and hurtful? No doubt you have done this a hundred hundred times - I had problems with mine at times but this is much more - I know about lack of support as its all there on paper but none seems to be there when you need it

1.6 loss (1) 91kg (1) Albion Hotel (1) Alex (1) Alex present (1) baby clothes (1) banana bread (1) bath bombs (1) better sleep (1) BIG suprises (1) blocked drain (1) Bumblebee sculpture (1) burning off (1) cancer (1) census (1) chair (1) chemical imbalance (1) Chris (1) Christmas ramblings (1) cold (1) Crunchy Nut Chicken (1) day two WW (1) death party (1) Distance Ed (1) Dot (1) Dot's death (1) DP changes electives (1) drug and alcohol counsellor (1) dying (1) Em tantrum (1) Em's diary (1) Emily is accepted into Distance Education (1) Emily meltdown (1) Emily's 16th birthday (1) enigma bear (1) first weigh in (1) fish drama (1) flood (1) Foxy stew (1) fruit cake (1) garlic potatoes (1) hair cut (2) haircut (1) herb seedlings (1) herbs (1) house inspection (1) HSIE merit (1) Jan's first grandson (1) Jervis Bay (1) Johnny (1) joining Weight Watchers (1) Josh bed (1) Josh goes back to school (1) Josh haircut (1) Josh school photos (1) kittens (1) leadership challenge (1) Little Beef Wellingtons (1) marriage (1) Mason drags the chain....again (1) mediation (1) mentor morning tea (1) mentoring for Josh (1) mineral pool picnic (1) Miss Bobbie (1) Mum 85 (1) new house (1) polished lounge (1) pool (1) pork and veal lasagne (1) pork balls (1) pyromaniac (1) rain (1) Sarah (1) school holidays (1) Shrek 4 (1) SIDS for Kids (1) skinny jeans (1) Skype (1) smashed window (1) snoring (1) snow peas (1) Spring (1) staying put (1) stick blender (1) streaks (1) sweet chilli sauce (1) teriyaki salmon marinade (2) Thai beef salad (1) Thai marinade (1) Thai takeaway (1) transmission (1) Valentine (1) Valentines Day (1) veal parmigiana (1) Vonnie (1) weight loss (1) Weight Watchers day one (1) Wii fit (1) Womanity (1) writing book (1) zebras (1)