I dashed up to Young yesterday to see what herb seedlings I could find. I should have known better. I did get a lemon thyme plant and some chives but when I got home and wanted to plant the chives in the top of the strawberry pot I remembered we'd put a coriander plant in there. I'll rip it out and put it somewhere else, it's not suitable for that small space.
My back got worse as the day wore on and by dinner time I could hardly walk. The kids could see that I was having trouble and asked if they could help. Everything was pretty much done by then and I just wanted to get it over with so I could have a hot bath and get into bed. Josh was so sweet as always but when I said I was coping Emily got shirty and swore at me! Now I hadn't asked her for help, or complained and her reaction was totally uncalled for and I got a bit teary (I was worn out) and told her she was out of line. Little bitch. She is 16. The washing gets done every single day. Can't she see there are clothes on the line in the afternoon waiting to be taken in? She could help by taking her plate to the kitchen at least, if not actually putting in into the dishwasher. She could help by cleaning up the cesspool that is her room and bringing out dirty dishes and cups They both got up and just left the table after dinner for me to clean up. Tonight will be different though. I got up for a drink of water at 2.45am and she was still sitting out here. When I got up this morning my formerly clean kitchen was messy with the food she had eaten during the night. There were cracker wrappers on the floor in this room (I opened her door and threw them in her room heh heh).
Later...........
I wrote that this morning but ran out of time. I'm over the Emily thing it's not worth getting upset about.
So I got Josh to school and then realised I didn't have any cumin for the curry so rushed down to the supermarket and got supplies then came back and put a beef curry into the slow cooker and hung out the washing. I decided to go for a swim, and there were only two other lady swimmers and a mum with her kids so that was good and I did fifteen minutes solid swimming and hopefully will build on that between now and when the pool closes at the end of the month. I'm going to make a pot of point free vegie soup then rest for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.6 loss
(1)
91kg
(1)
Albion Hotel
(1)
Alex
(1)
Alex present
(1)
baby clothes
(1)
banana bread
(1)
bath bombs
(1)
better sleep
(1)
BIG suprises
(1)
blocked drain
(1)
Bumblebee sculpture
(1)
burning off
(1)
cancer
(1)
census
(1)
chair
(1)
chemical imbalance
(1)
Chris
(1)
Christmas ramblings
(1)
cold
(1)
Crunchy Nut Chicken
(1)
day two WW
(1)
death party
(1)
Distance Ed
(1)
Dot
(1)
Dot's death
(1)
DP changes electives
(1)
drug and alcohol counsellor
(1)
dying
(1)
Em tantrum
(1)
Em's diary
(1)
Emily is accepted into Distance Education
(1)
Emily meltdown
(1)
Emily's 16th birthday
(1)
enigma bear
(1)
first weigh in
(1)
fish drama
(1)
flood
(1)
Foxy stew
(1)
fruit cake
(1)
garlic potatoes
(1)
hair cut
(2)
haircut
(1)
herb seedlings
(1)
herbs
(1)
house inspection
(1)
HSIE merit
(1)
Jan's first grandson
(1)
Jervis Bay
(1)
Johnny
(1)
joining Weight Watchers
(1)
Josh bed
(1)
Josh goes back to school
(1)
Josh haircut
(1)
Josh school photos
(1)
kittens
(1)
leadership challenge
(1)
Little Beef Wellingtons
(1)
marriage
(1)
Mason drags the chain....again
(1)
mediation
(1)
mentor morning tea
(1)
mentoring for Josh
(1)
mineral pool picnic
(1)
Miss Bobbie
(1)
Mum 85
(1)
new house
(1)
polished lounge
(1)
pool
(1)
pork and veal lasagne
(1)
pork balls
(1)
pyromaniac
(1)
rain
(1)
Sarah
(1)
school holidays
(1)
Shrek 4
(1)
SIDS for Kids
(1)
skinny jeans
(1)
Skype
(1)
smashed window
(1)
snoring
(1)
snow peas
(1)
Spring
(1)
staying put
(1)
stick blender
(1)
streaks
(1)
sweet chilli sauce
(1)
teriyaki salmon marinade
(2)
Thai beef salad
(1)
Thai marinade
(1)
Thai takeaway
(1)
transmission
(1)
Valentine
(1)
Valentines Day
(1)
veal parmigiana
(1)
Vonnie
(1)
weight loss
(1)
Weight Watchers day one
(1)
Wii fit
(1)
Womanity
(1)
writing book
(1)
zebras
(1)
2 comments:
Are you mad at me? I hope not cause I want your veggie soup recipe. If I did something wrong or said something to hurt you I'm so sorry.
YOU reminded me of the time I took a bag of trash from the kitchen and put it on son Michael's bed. Night after night, I would remind him that he forgot to take the trash out after me asking him to. One night...I'd HAD IT! When he came home later in the night he found it there and I heard him say, " real funny Pat." It can still make me chuckle when something rerminds me of it.
AND YES, it did make me feel better to do it!
KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that back of yours gets better soon. If not...see someone about it. Like...a chiropractor.
;0)
(((hugs)))Pat
Post a Comment